Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cee U Later!

Legendary DJ, Mister Cee leaves Hot 97.

Nearly 20 years on New York's Hot 97, Mister Cee finished the job. He jump ship to join the Hudson Valley's urban contemporary Radio 103.9 FM to do the mixes.

“I AM EXCITED, HUMBLED, & BLESSED TO BE BACK ON THE RADIO WITH THE NEW RADIO 103.9 IN NEW YORK. TO BE A PART OF A NEW GROWING STATION GIVES ME A FRESH START IN MY RADIO CAREER,” Cee says of the transition in an exclusive statement to XXL. “SPECIAL THANKS TO KEN JOHNSON & RAPHAEL GEORGE FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY. ALSO A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ANDREW VERAS AKA DOMINICAN DREW FOR PUSHING FOR ME TO BE A PART OF THE RADIO 103.9 FAMILY, I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET IT.”

“I would love to continue to be on radio if the opportunity arises. I would love to do radio whether it’s on-air or [other] programming. I would love to take a shot at being a program director or a music director at a radio station. I would love to continue to be in the music industry in any form. If an offer came to me in regards to working at a record label, depending on the situation, I would love to. Music is in my blood. I’m still going to DJ parties. I’m still booked up to DJ parties.” (XXL Mag)

Mister Cee was best known as the guy who helped Notorious B.I.G. get signed to Sean "Diddy" Combs' Bad Boy Records in the early 1990s.

Mister Cee was also known for the stroll. He would pick up prostitutes. Namely he would pick up not only women but transgender prostitutes. He got busted three times for soliciting for them.

He went to the public to admit that he's bisexual after being forced out by a crossdresser who tried to exploit him for profit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails