Sunday, August 10, 2014

Obama: The GOP Continues To Build Themselves Around Stupidity!

On camera it's friendly. But these two really can't stand each other.


If I was the President Of The United States and I gotten the treatment from those of the opposing party, I would gladly tell them to draw them "a penis and stick it up their ass".

I don't tolerate being the president of millions of Americans and my opposition constantly attacking me and not offering anything to better the nation.

I am not the first Black president. I may be the next one if the party nominates me and the American people vote for me. But as of today, I am just another arm chair warrior. A warrior who complains just like those who attack President Barack Obama.

Thomas Friedman gets the president to lay out his frustration against his opposition. The New York Times gets the opportunity to let president vent off.

The president lays the track on Iraq, Russia, Israel, the Republican Party, the outcome of this year's midterm and his legacy.

The Republicans will certainly take offense to the criticism. After all, they wasted no time going after the president when he authorized an airstrike against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

He labeled the Republicans and the insurgency a bunch of extremists.

“If you look at the Democratic consensus, it’s a pretty common-sense mainstream consensus. It’s not a lot of wacky ideological nonsense.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails