Sunday, August 17, 2014

Governor Oops Got Indicted!

Governor Oops is leaving Texas with a scandal. 

I'm Rick Perry, you won't catch me..
I'm from Texas, tee hee hee...
I'm the gubner, you better believe me...
I'm the guy, you liberals won't catch me...
I done what's right for my fellow Texans...
I will beat the liberals, tee hee hee...

Governor Oops got served his papers this week. He was indicted on two felonies by a Texas district attorney for gross misuse of power.

Kind of ironic, that the Republican-controlled House of Representatives is planning on suing the president over his use of executive orders. But in the state of Texas, the Democrats are getting Perry on the use of his powers after the latest botchery of the Texas congressional district map. Not to mention a strong arm move that would have force a political rival off a certain board.

With that said, it could not swing in the 2014 governor's race.

Insurgency backed Greg Abbot is leading against Wendy Davis.

Davis' powers are fading and it's going to be extremely tough to beat a wheelchair bound Abbot. The Texan culture is too conservative and they're spooked by the thousands of undocumented children crossing the border.

Oops was indicted by a grand jury on felony charges for abuse of power. He was accused of coercing a Democratic District Attorney who had been convicted of drunk driving to resign by threatening to veto funding for state public corruption prosecutors.

Oops became governor after George W. Bush left the term to be the 43rd President of The United States.

Oops ran for the Republican nomination in 2012. At first, he was inspiring the insurgency, but fizzled out after a handful of bumbling mistakes. He is thinking about another run for failure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails