Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Zimmerman: No Regrets For Killing Trayvon Martin!

The umpteenth time he appears. He claims he's broke. 

Would you please go the f away, George Zimmerman!

The acquitted shooter goes to CNN's Early Start to pissy poor his problems to Chris Coumo.

One of the most hated men in the country emerges out of the shadows to reflect on the tragic night he killed an unarmed teenager in a gated community. He also acknowledges his frustration with the media, President Barack Obama and civil rights leaders for "scapegoating" him as the reason for civil unrest.

He also elaborates on the Michael Dunn trial.

Dunn was found guilty on attempted murder, reckless endangerment and leaving a scene of an event. Dunn shot and killed Jordan Davis, a 17-year old teen over loud music.

Still having no regrets over his actions! No regrets for killing Trayvon Martin.

"God," Zimmerman told CNN on Monday. "I know that ultimately, He's the only judge that I have to answer to... He knows what happened. I know what happened. So I'd leave it up to him."

Nearly two years after Zimmerman killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a gated Florida community -- and about half a year since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges -- the 30-year-old says he still gets death threats.

"I have a lot of people saying that, you know, they guarantee that they're going to kill me and I'll never be a free man," he said. "I realize that they don't know me. They know who I was portrayed to be."

Speaking with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Zimmerman shared thoughts on his cancelled celebrity boxing match, his artistic outlet, and what he would say to Martin's family.

"Do you regret that you killed Trayvon Martin," Cuomo is quoted in the interview as saying, according to Mediaite.

“Unfortunately, the Department of Justice is conducting a civil rights investigation,” Zimmerman said. “Certainly, I think about that night and I think my life would be tremendously easier if I stayed home.”

The CNN interview aired one day after Zimmerman told the Spanish-language network Univision that he is homeless, jobless, and suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

The interviews mark Zimmerman's first public statements since being acquitted of murder in the Feb. 26, 2012 death of Martin.

Since the acquittal, Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence by his girlfriend, pulled over for multiple traffic violations, and made headlines through his pending divorce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails