Monday, September 23, 2013

Crown Of The King!

Entertainer looking for a new record deal.

Hustle Gang hancho, Clifford "T.I." Harris is looking forward to inking another major label distributor after he parted ways from Atlantic Records. T.I. has been with Atlantic Records for over 10 years and released a handful of albums under that label.

Now as he ventures his talents B.o.B, CHIP, Young Dro, Travi$ Scott and legendary group 8 Ball & MJG through the Hustle Gang, the media mogul is looking his new label home.

Now two media moguls are looking to help the King Of The South and they're putting big chips in this.

Jay-Z and Dr. Dre are both successful media figures and rappers. They're good friends, but it's business as usual. RocNation and Aftermath Entertainment are in a bidding war to secure a deal for the King.

We'll see how this goes

I haven't followed T.I. lately since he's went into reality television.

But the entertainer is making major moves from being a married man to being one of the most sought after rappers.

T.I. said the label didn't like his "family-friendly" image and they wanted to promote his gangsta image.

An image that almost landed him in federal time out for 20 years. The entertainer had to spent a few years in the iron college for numerous drug and weapons charges.
TI says record label doesn't like family-friendly image
The Family Hustle.
He married former Xscape singer Tameka "Tiny" Cottle in 2010 and has the cameras rolling on his family.

In XXL Magazine, the entertainer told the reporters that he wanted out because Atlantic Records couldn't understand the change of his musical style.

"Nah, [Atlantic Records] hated it. Labels love hardcore T.I. That keeps the cash register ringing. They don’t want me to go to prison and caught though. They want me to be the Teflon Don, and I can’t blame them. That shit’s sexy. But I’m older, man. I’m wiser, I’m calmer… I’m better, stronger. I’m ready for whatever tomorrow got coming.”

It's cool to be a grimy rapper and talk about the trap, hustling to eat and pimping them hoes and the like.

But I've heard the story more than enough and it's practically getting old.

Well wishes to T.I. on his future success because he's sealed a deal as a legend in the game.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails