Saturday, April 13, 2013

Melissa Harris-Perry: This Isn't About Me! [It's About MSNBC Beating Fox News]!

Melissa Harris-Perry responds to conservative agitators.

Melissa Harris-Perry caught the ire of the conservative media.

Her promo ad for the liberal network MSNBC (aka Obama News) brought the ire of Loserville and the conservative agitators on talk radio and blogs.

But what makes it's so easy to explain is simple. Obama News is climbing in ratings. The network is more intone to President Barack Obama's agenda than the folks over at Loserville. It's perfectly a reason why those guys over at Loserville fear they'll lose their number 1 spot to the competition.

And while CNN, is still in the quagmire of a ratings free fall, the Obama News network saw its ratings rise with the liberal agitators Rachel Maddow, Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Toure, Alex Witt, Chris Hayes, Ed Schultz and even Harris-Perry.

I predict that "That Guy Who Helped Obama Win" will fall to Rachel Maddow in late 2013.

The comments that brought upon the agitators:

"[We] have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to their communities."

Melissa Harris-Perry responds to her critics on today's program.



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Melissa very much even when I disagree (she is more liberal than I) I feel her heart is in the right place and respect her intents. As for Faux News I don't think they believe half they say.

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which
I think I would never understand. It seems too
complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

my web site: diet that works

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails