Tuesday, December 11, 2012

These Silly Conservatives Are Pissed At Jamie Foxx!

Jamie Foxx's SNL monologue didn't sit well with conservatives.
Last week, Sean Hannity managed to get a dig at entertainer Jamie Foxx, over his President Barack Obama being our "lord and savior" comments. He had two white people discuss the non-story. Now it appears that Jamie Foxx was guest hosting SNL (Saturday Night Live), and he took another opportunity to acknowledge his role in his latest movie as well as his support of President Barack Obama.

Tonight on The Drudge Report, the website agitates a link from Newsbusters, and its parent company Media Research Center. This organization devoted themselves to catch apparent "liberal bias" in the media. The founder L. Brent Bozell is also the president of the Parent's Television Council.

Noel Shepard reports that Foxx was hosting NBC's Saturday Night Live this weekend. Foxx joked about how in his new film "Django Unchained," "I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?"



Of course I don't want to waste most of my time trying to explain a joke to a conservative. It's not worth my time as a writer and blogger here on Journal de la Reyna.

The transcript by some of Foxx's statements.

JAMIE FOXX: My name is Jamie Foxx. Give it up, give it up, New York City, Saturday Night Live. Come on, make some noise, man. New York City, New York City, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, it’s crazy. I'm black, and I’m dressed all black cause it's good to be black. Black is the new white. I’m telling you, how black is this right here? Nice fly, I’m saying. You know how I know black is in right now? Cause the Nets moved to Brooklyn. How black is that? They got black jerseys, black court. I mean, how black is that? And Jay-z is the owner, a rapper. How black is that? And Jay-z only own about this much of the team. But he act like he own all of New York. How black is that?

And I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

But I'm going to tell you right now, speaking of blackness, my President, President Obama is back up in the White House four more years. How black is that? And not only that, he’s so black, he was playing basketball during the Election Day. How black is that? But he was also late for his acceptance speech. Okay, all the white people, this is your turn - how black is that?

But he going to be extra black this next four years. He going to get everything black, and white people, don't get nervous about that because he is mixed. Now the first four years was the white side of him, because I don't know if you saw him on Ellen when he was dancing and everything. I don't know what this is. That wasn't President Obama, that was President Barry Gibb Obama. But the next four years he's even changing his name from to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X. How black is that? And the next time you see him dancing on Ellen, he gonna be dancing like this.

Foxx makes it no secret he's a supporter of President Barack Obama. A theme to most who can't stand the president is their excuse to call supporters a bunch of "victims". People such as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the former nominee, perennial loser Mitt Romney have all express this type of description of the American people.

Still if people don't get the understanding of a comedian making a joke about issues such as racism, then you're lost.

The people over at Newsbusters and Matt Drudge are humorless.

This phony outrage over supporters of the president is another reason to why it was important to defeat these guys. They can't get over the fact that a Black man beating their many years of White establishment.

Yeah, there's a racial element in my piece!

I am not ashamed to explain how much NIGGERIZATION the conservative agitators rallied upon the masses this election year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails