Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Levi Johnston: Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy is a self-defined "Redneck"

Levi Johnston: Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy Revealed (PHOTOS)

People magazine is reporting that Levi Johnston, Bristol Palin's boyfriend, will be attending the GOP convention to be with the Palin family.Levi Johnston, the boyfriend of Sarah Palin's 17-year-old pregnant
daughter Bristol, is going to join the Palin family at the Republican
National Convention, according to his mother. Sherry Johnston told reporters that Levi left Alaska on Tuesday to fly to St. Paul, Minn., according to the Associated Press.

The New York Post has excerpts from Johnston's MySpace page:




On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.



"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with
the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in'
chillin' I guess.
"



"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.



He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails