Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Please sign to help missing black women

Please sign my petition to get black women more coverage on cable news channels. You can sign here
http://www.petitiononline.com/mbw/petition.html

To: CNN, Fox News, MSNBC

While this started as a drive to get cases of missing African American Women and other women of color more air time on cable and news it is now a mission to get missing women of every ethnic group, race, or religion more air time by asking Cable Stations to devote just 30 seconds of air time per hour to the story of a missing woman. That would be 168 woman a week and 8736 women a year that would get at least some coverage on a national level. Please help me do this by signing my petion which wil be sent to CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. The may ignore 1 or 100 but they can't ignore thousands.

1 comment:

La Reyna said...

I've just added my voice to the signature regarding media's neglect of women of Color when reported missing persons.

These beautiful women deserved more than a footnote. These women will not be forgotten by me.

Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails