Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Guest Blogger - Open Letter to Sam Adams « Oh No a WoC PhD

Guest Blogger - Open Letter to Sam Adams « Oh No a WoC PhD: "So my friend tried to post this over at Sam Adam’s blog and it would not let here (even though there are other comments). After trying to help her and getting the same error message, I said . . . Let’s just put it up on my blog and see if good old Sam fixes the issue. (Oh and Sam, despite not being a Portlander myself, I have a lot of Portland readers who happen to vote.) Portland readers, feel free to repost this entire text widely you have both our permissions. All readers, please click at least once on Sam Adam’s blog to drive the traffic from here to there up so he will actually come by and read this message. (While you are there, you may want to note that none of the people who have been able to post are pro-change . . . )"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails