Monday, July 16, 2007

Fast-tracking of Cape York welfare reforms 'politically driven' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Fast-tracking of Cape York welfare reforms 'politically driven' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation): "A former community worker at the Aurukun Aboriginal community on Queensland's Cape York says the fast-tracking of welfare reforms in Aboriginal communities is being politically driven.

Philip Martin says there are profound problems with implementing the reforms and policy makers are forgetting about the effects of radical change on Indigenous people."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My neighbor and I had been just debating this specific topic, he is usually searching for to prove me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and precisely how I actually feel. I simply now mailed him this site to point out him your own view. After looking over your website I e book marked and will probably be coming again to read your new posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails