If you are running MS Vista, you are being monitored. Sieg Heil. - The Angryindian
US goverment hacking into... your computer! | The News is NowPublic.com: "After running Vista for only a few days - with a complete love for the new platform the first sign of trouble erupted. I began noticing latency on my home network connection - so I booted my port sniffing software and networking tools to see what was happening.
[...]what has and IS trying to connect to my computer even in an idle state;
* DoD Network Information Center(Department of Defense)
* United Nations Development Program(Seems to correlate to the parent branch of the U.N.
* Halliburton Company(We all know these guys)
* Ministry of Defense Data Return Agent
* DOHS-Recon(traceroutes for this address provided nothing, suspected blocks on traceroute. Many of us who are monitoring this situation have suspected the acronym stands for the Department of Homeland Security*Reconnaissance?*. This is merely a guess, but an educated one at that.)"